@amr008 announced that he would no longer continue with the engagement project. He appealed everyone to withdraw delegations from his alternate accounts related to #sports, #dunk, #stem, #ctp #pob, #leo and #weed.
Many accounts have already withdrawn the same, though it would take some more time to reflect #pob power to come back in their accounts, the rich-list ranks are disrupted.
- #pob curation account of @amr008 failed from 4th position to 6th and further decline is expected in another few days.
- Many accounts withdrawing delegations are found to be back in the rich-list
- @termindao was the biggest gainer of this week.
Summary of the Rich-list Changes
As many as 2446 accounts had zero or close to zero balance in their wallets on 13.09.2021. Last week it was 2143 accounts.
As many as 42.48% of the total accounts have negligible balance, last week the total % of zero balance account was 42.3% of the total.
- 18 out of 50 maintained their ranks as it is, last week it was 13. This number indicates that the status quo has been challenged in the rich-list.
- 15 Out of 50 saw their positions going down, last week it was 11.
- 13 Out of 50 saw their positions improving, last week it was 23.
- 5 Were new entrants to this list.
We are not yet able to replace @null from the richlist.
|Rank||Account||Balance as on 1309||Rank Last Week|
Influence of Top 50 POB Holders
Last week when I posted the statistics, there were 11911390 POB tokens staked in the #pob power. Out of these 772931 POB power was staked in these 50 accounts.
This week the total POB power locked in the stakes is 1237748 and the total power with top 50 rich accounts increased to 825822.
Which means out of the total power staked, top 50 Rich accounts control 67% of the total power. The staked power of top 50 accounts have jumped from 64%. In the coming few days, more disruptions are possible because of the engagement project coming to an end.
How much POB Power you need ?
In order to be featured in this publication, you need atleast 3885 POB power staked. This amount keeps changing every week, last week it was 3382. This indicates that there is a good jump in the minimum threshold required.